- Product name:Lithium Carbonate
- Usage:Semiconductor, ceramics, television,battery
- Quality standard:GB/T23853-2009
- Boiling point:1200℃
- Melting point::618℃
- Specific gravity:2.11
- HS code:283691
- Type:lithium carbonate
- Grade Standard:Agriculture Grade
- Grade Standard:Electron Grade
- Grade Standard:Industrial Grade
- Grade Standard:Reagent Grade
- Place of Origin:CN
- CAS No.:554-13-2
- EINECS No.:209-062-5
- Appearance:White powder
- Brand Name:SY
Lithium carbonate Li2co3 CAS 554-13-2
CERTIFICATE OF ANAlYSIS
Insoluble hydrochloric acid
Used in the production various lithium compounds, metal lithium and isotopes.
Used to prepare the catalyst for chemical reactions.
Used in semiconductor, ceramics, television, medicine and atomic energy industry.
Used as an analytical reagent in Analytical chemistry.
Used as a coagulant in cement admixtures.
Also used in the lithium-ion battery.
The purity can be choose from 98.5%-99.9% base your final usage.
Welcome to send inquiry to us.You will quickly get the best price list and most valuable goods.
Just send your inquiry here