Europium Oxide (Eu2O3) is a white powder that is highly insoluble in water and thermally stable. It is formed by igniting europium metal. Due to the nature of oxide compounds, Europium Oxide is not conductive to electricity. However, it is widely used for phosphor and fluorescent applications. Europium Oxide is hygroscopic, and has carbon dioxide and moisture absorbing qualities in the atmosphere.
· Used to manufacture fluorescent glass.
· Used as a red or blue phosphor in television sets and fluorescent lamps.
· Used as an activator for yttrium-based phosphors.
· Used in glass, optic, and ceramic applications.
How Can We Trust Hebei Suoyi Company?
1. Our products are targeted for the overseas demanding market, and we have a strong sense of responsibility for the quality, we consider quality as our life.
2. We carry on periodic training to our staffs, in order to enhance their consciousness of quality.
3. Each batch of products will be strictly inspected before packing and shipping out.to insure that they could be satisfied with you.
4. We always try to improve the quality of our products, meanwhile we pay much attention to our customer service.
5. If it only because you don't trust the quality, we can send you sample first.
Contact Person : Sophie Bai
Welcome to send inquiry to us. Wishes to joint development with you!
Other Names：Europium Oxide
Place of Origin：CN;HEB
Grade Standard：Industrial Grade;Electron Grade
Appearance：White Powder, Not Hazardous
Application：Used in glass optic and ceramic applications