Samarium Oxide is light yellowish powder. It is insoluble in water. Samarium Oxide, also called Samaria, Samarium has a high neutron absorption capacity, Samarium Oxides have specialized uses in glass, phosphors, lasers, and thermoelectric devices. Calcium Chloride crystals treated with Samarium have been employed in lasers which produce beams of light intense enough to burn metal or bounce off the moon. Samarium Oxide is used in optical and infrared absorbing glass to absorb infrared radiation. Also, it is used as a neutron absorber in control rods for nuclear power reactors. The Oxide catalyzes dehydration of acyclic primary alcohols to aldehydes and ketones. Another use involves preparation of other Samarium salts.
How Can We Trust Hebei Suoyi Company?
1. Our products are targeted for the overseas demanding market, and we have a strong sense of responsibility for the quality, we consider quality as our life.
2. We carry on periodic training to our staffs, in order to enhance their consciousness of quality.
3. Each batch of products will be strictly inspected before packing and shipping out.to insure that they could be satisfied with you.
4. We always try to improve the quality of our products, meanwhile we pay much attention to our customer service.
5. Nano Rare earth oxide are available, we can send you sample first.
Contact Person : Sophie Bai
Welcome to send inquiry to us. Wishes to joint development with you!
Place of Origin：CN;HEB
Grade Standard：Industrial Grade;Electron Grade
Appearance： light yellowish powder
Application： in glass, phosphors, lasers, and thermoelectric devices.