High Purity Nano 99% - 99.999% Lanthanum Oxide La2O3 With Factory Price
Hebei SuoYi a manufacturer of high quality Nano-Lanthanum (III) Oxide for a wide range of industrial uses.
We can supply Lanthanum Oxide in forms of powder, Nano powder.
Product Name: Nano Lanthanum Oxide
CAS No.: 1312-81-8
Molecular Weight: 325.82
Density: 6.51 g/cm3
Melting point: 2315°C
Appearance: White powder, cubic crystal structure
Solubility: Insoluble in water, moderately soluble in acids
Stability: Strongly hygroscopic
Coarse grade powder
Particle size can be required.
La2O3/TREO (% min.)
TREO (% min.)
Loss on ignition (% max.)
Rare Earth Impurities
Non-Rare Earth Impurities
Nano Lanthanum Oxide (La2O3) Application:
1. Nano-lanthanum oxide is used in piezoelectric materials in order to increase the product of the piezoelectric coefficient and to improve the product's energy conversion rate.
2. Nano-lanthanum oxide is used in the manufacture of precision optical glass, high refractive optical fiber board, and all kinds of alloy materials;
3. Nano-lanthanum oxide is used in preparation of catalysts for organic chemical products and in neutralization of automotive exhaust;
4. Nano-lanthanum oxide is a promising catalyst, which can be an effective absorption of the thermal decomposition of the drug, to improve the propellant burning rate.
5. Nano-lanthanum oxide used in light conversion of agricultural films, the use of Nano-lanthanum oxide photoelectric conversion efficiency, the effective use of weak light source, energy saving Source loss.
6. Nano-lanthanum oxide applied to the electroforming electrode material, adding 0.2% -0.5% Nano-lanthanum oxide, can effectively improve the electroforming electrode material resistance Corrosion capacity, reduce electrode wear;
7. Nano-lanthanum oxide used in luminescent materials (blue powder), hydrogen storage materials, laser materials;
1. For the tiny quantity (less than 50kgs),via express.
2. For the small amount (50-1000kgs),via express, or by air or by sea.
3. For the normal amount (more than 1000kgs), by sea with FCL and LCL are both acceptable.