Samarium(III) oxide is used in optical and infrared absorbing glass to absorb infrared radiation. Also, it is used as a neutron absorber in control rods for nuclear power reactors. The oxide catalyzes dehydration of acyclic primary alcoholstoaldehydesandketones. Another use involves preparation of other samarium salts.
• Prices:we can quote best price due to we have factory.
• Quality:Products certificated with CNAS,CMA,SGS etc.
• Service:Strong R&D team and qualified engineers,good sales and after-sales departments to meet any customized requirements.
• Production capacity:Advanced production equipments with more than 300 workers to meet any ordered you make!
• Our outside market:USA,Argentina,Colombia,Brazil,Turkey,Spain, Russia,Singapore,Korea,Japan etc(Also cooperation with famours international groups:LG Group,Torrecid Group,3M,Yuber Group, Samsung Group and so on)