price of barium chloride for pharmaceutical industry
|Items||Excellent Grade||First Grade||Second Grade||Qulified Grade|
|Strontium (Sr)% ≥||0.05||0.45||0.9||0.1|
Used in chemical industry, machinery manufacturing, metal heat treatment, inorganic pigments, ceramics, leather tanning, printing and pharmaceutical industry.
• Prices:we can quote best price due to we have factory.
• Quality:Products certificated with CNAS,CMA,SGS etc.
• Service:Strong R&D team and qualified engineers,good sales and after-sales departments to meet any customized requirements.
• Production capacity:Advanced production equipments with more than 300 workers to meet any ordered you make!
• Our outside market:USA,Argentina,Colombia,Brazil,Turkey,Spain, Russia,Singapore,Korea,Japan etc(Also cooperation with famours international groups:LG Group,Torrecid Group,3M,Yuber Group, Samsung Group and so on)
• Cooperation concept:Quality first,credit principal,reasonable price,customer uppermost
Flow chart of goods dispatch
1, Are you a manufacturer or a trader?
Yes, we are a manufacturer. We have our own factory at Neimenggu Province and invest other factory at Hebei, Jiangsu and Shandong province.
2, How does your factory control the quality ?
Quality is the life of our factory, first, each raw materials, come to our factory, we will test it first, if qualified, we will process the manufacturing with this raw materials, if not, we will return it to our supplier, and after each manufacturing step, we will test it, and then all the manufacturing process finished, we will do the final test before the commodities left our factory.
3, How about your service?
We provide 7*12 hours service, and whenever you need, we will always here with you, and besides, we can provide one stop purchasing for you, and when you purchase our commodities, we can arrange testing, custom clearance, and logistic for you!
4, Does free samples available for quality evaluation?
Yes, we can provide free samples, but customer need pay the freight charge. 5, What is the delivery time? Generally, it will need 10-15 days, but if our schedule is tight, it will take 20-30 days.